- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons instant mulling spice
- 1 1/2 cup cranapple juice of apple cider
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 cup cinnamon chips
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- additional instant mulling spice for garnish
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, 2 tablespoons imulling spice and juice.
- Fold in apple and cinnamon chips.
- Pour into greased 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- Drizzle with butter, sprinkle with additional Instant Mulling Spice.
- Bake at 375° for 50-55 minutes.
NotesHere's a fruity bread using my versatile bread mix recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More