- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. margarine
- 2 c. sugar Topping:
- 4 eggs 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 4 c. flour 4 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt 4 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. soda
- 4 Tbsp. buttermilk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 c. apples, chopped
- Combine margarine and sugar, creaming.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Stir in flour and salt.
- Dissolve soda in buttermilk and add to batter.
- Stir in cinnamon, vanilla, and apples.
- Sprinkle with topping.
- Bake in loaf pan at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Cooking for a CureSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce