- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick/4 oz./113g) margarine or butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- -Apple Glaze-
- 1/4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cornstach Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon Cinnamon
- For Crust:
- Preheat oven to 300°F/150°C.
- In a mixing bowl add the chopped nuts, cinnamon, graham cracker crumbs, and the butter. Mix well. Press into the bottom of a 9 in round baking pan or a 9 in springform pan. Place in the oven for a little bit while it's preheating (about 5-8 minutes).
- For Filling:
- In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and juice concentrate; mix well. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 45 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched. Cool.
- In large skillet, cook apples in remaining 1 tablespoon butter or margarine until tender-crisp. Arrange on top of cheesecake; drizzle with Cinnamon Apple Glaze. Chill. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Cinnamon Apple Glaze:
- In small saucepan, combine 1/4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed, 1 teaspoon cornstarch and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon; mix well. Over low heat, cook and stir until thickened.
- Makes about 1/4 cup.
- Makes 10-12 servings.
NotesI got this recipe off an internet search but I have altered the recipe a little bit b/c the original crust in the recipe didn't sound good at all.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
MidLife Road Trip's
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More