- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick/4 oz./113g) margarine or butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- -Apple Glaze-
- 1/4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cornstach Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon Cinnamon
- For Crust:
- Preheat oven to 300°F/150°C.
- In a mixing bowl add the chopped nuts, cinnamon, graham cracker crumbs, and the butter. Mix well. Press into the bottom of a 9 in round baking pan or a 9 in springform pan. Place in the oven for a little bit while it's preheating (about 5-8 minutes).
- For Filling:
- In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and juice concentrate; mix well. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 45 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched. Cool.
- In large skillet, cook apples in remaining 1 tablespoon butter or margarine until tender-crisp. Arrange on top of cheesecake; drizzle with Cinnamon Apple Glaze. Chill. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Cinnamon Apple Glaze:
- In small saucepan, combine 1/4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed, 1 teaspoon cornstarch and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon; mix well. Over low heat, cook and stir until thickened.
- Makes about 1/4 cup.
- Makes 10-12 servings.
NotesI got this recipe off an internet search but I have altered the recipe a little bit b/c the original crust in the recipe didn't sound good at all.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More