- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 serving butter-flavor cooking spray
- 2 medium apple(s), McIntosh, peeled, cored and minced
- 1 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 24 items wonton wrapper(s), half of a 12 oz package
- 1 1/2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 3 cup light vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine apples, brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon; toss to coat apples.
- Place wonton wrappers on a flat surface. Drop apple mixture by teaspoonfuls onto center of each wrapper. Moisten edges of wrapper with wet fingers, fold over one corner to make a triangle and press sides together to seal. Transfer filled wrappers to prepared baking sheet and coat surface with cooking spray.
- Bake until wontons are golden brown, about 15 minutes. Place wontons on individual plates and sift with powdered sugar. Serve with ice cream on the side. Yields 4 wontons, 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar and 1/2 cup of ice cream per serving.
NotesMy sister, who has been a member of weight watchers for about 9 months, gave me this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Koken met OmaSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More