- Cooking Time: 50/60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Put flour, sugar, BP and salt in large bowl.
- Cut in butter (you can also do this in a food processor) until crumbly.
- Make a well in center.
- In another bowl, beat egg until frothy.
- Mix in milk and vanilla.
- Pour into well and stir just to moisten.
- Pour into greased 8x8 inch cake pan.
- Push the apples into the batter, about half way to the bottom.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More