- Cooking Time: 50/60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Put flour, sugar, BP and salt in large bowl.
- Cut in butter (you can also do this in a food processor) until crumbly.
- Make a well in center.
- In another bowl, beat egg until frothy.
- Mix in milk and vanilla.
- Pour into well and stir just to moisten.
- Pour into greased 8x8 inch cake pan.
- Push the apples into the batter, about half way to the bottom.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More