- Cooking Time: 50-60 min.
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 c. rice flour
- 1/3 c. potatoe starch
- 3 tsp. g.f. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 c. butter or marg.
- 2 eggs beaten
- 3/4 c. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cooking apples,peeled and sliced thin
- 1/3 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Put flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Cut in butter until crumbly. Make a well in the center.
- In another bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Mix in milk and vanilla. Pour into well,stir to moisten. Pour into greased 8x8 pan. I use a loak pan that's about 4X12. Push apples into batter close together.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over the top. Bake in 350* oven for 50-60 min.
NotesI used to make this every Tues. night for scrapbook night.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More