- Cooking Time: 50-60 min.
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 c. rice flour
- 1/3 c. potatoe starch
- 3 tsp. g.f. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 c. butter or marg.
- 2 eggs beaten
- 3/4 c. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cooking apples,peeled and sliced thin
- 1/3 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Put flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Cut in butter until crumbly. Make a well in the center.
- In another bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Mix in milk and vanilla. Pour into well,stir to moisten. Pour into greased 8x8 pan. I use a loak pan that's about 4X12. Push apples into batter close together.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over the top. Bake in 350* oven for 50-60 min.
NotesI used to make this every Tues. night for scrapbook night.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
50 Shades of Taste
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More