- 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls or 8 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 can apple pie filling (21oz.)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup whole cranberry sauce
- additional nuts, for garnish
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls and roll into a 12x14-inch rectangle.
- With a clean ruler, gently mark a 4 inch strip lengthwise down the center.
- Spread butter on entire surface.
- Place apple pie filling down center of dough.
- Spoon cranberry sauce on top of filling.
- Top with 1/2 cup chopped walnuts.
- Make cuts from filling to dough edges at about 2-inch intervals.
- Fold bottom and top edges towards filling.
- Alternating sides, fold strips at an angle across filling.
- Finish by stretching last strip and tucking under bottom end.
- Using both hands, lift onto a sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise for 20-30 minutes. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place on rack to cool.
- Drizzle with icing and sprinkle with additional chopped nuts.
NotesBraided bread always makes a table look special and this one with nuts, cranberries and apples makes a perfect holiday addition.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Koken met OmaSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More