- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 pounds apples (4 medium)
- 16 ounces whole cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup rolled oats, uncooked
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- Peel apples and slice thin.
- Arrange in square baking dish about 10x6 inch.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Spoon cranberry sauce over this.
- Stir rolled oats, flour and brown sugar together.
- Cut in butter until evenly mixed and crumbly. Sprinkle over cranberry layer.
- Bake in 350F oven until apples are cooked through and top is lightly browned, about 40 minutes.
- Serve hot with whipped cream, or vanilla ice cream.
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More