- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 pounds apples (4 medium)
- 16 ounces whole cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup rolled oats, uncooked
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- Peel apples and slice thin.
- Arrange in square baking dish about 10x6 inch.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Spoon cranberry sauce over this.
- Stir rolled oats, flour and brown sugar together.
- Cut in butter until evenly mixed and crumbly. Sprinkle over cranberry layer.
- Bake in 350F oven until apples are cooked through and top is lightly browned, about 40 minutes.
- Serve hot with whipped cream, or vanilla ice cream.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More