- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 pounds apples (4 medium)
- 16 ounces whole cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup rolled oats, uncooked
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- Peel apples and slice thin.
- Arrange in square baking dish about 10x6 inch.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Spoon cranberry sauce over this.
- Stir rolled oats, flour and brown sugar together.
- Cut in butter until evenly mixed and crumbly. Sprinkle over cranberry layer.
- Bake in 350F oven until apples are cooked through and top is lightly browned, about 40 minutes.
- Serve hot with whipped cream, or vanilla ice cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More