APPLE CRANBERRY CRISP
- Cooking Time: about 1 hour
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds Golden Delicious apples (about 4 medium size) peeled, cored, and cut in bite sized chunks (5 cups)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- lightly grease a shallow 2 quart backing dish
- Topping: Mix flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in medium size bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender (or 2 knives) until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Filling: Put apples, cranberries and sugar into prepared dish. Toss gently to mix.
- Sprinkle with topping. Pat lightly with fingertips.
- Bake about 1 hour or until top is golden band filling bubbles
NotesMade it for holidays when I was a kid -B
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More