- Cooking Time: about 1 hour
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds Golden Delicious apples (about 4 medium size) peeled, cored, and cut in bite sized chunks (5 cups)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- lightly grease a shallow 2 quart backing dish
- Topping: Mix flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in medium size bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender (or 2 knives) until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Filling: Put apples, cranberries and sugar into prepared dish. Toss gently to mix.
- Sprinkle with topping. Pat lightly with fingertips.
- Bake about 1 hour or until top is golden band filling bubbles
NotesMade it for holidays when I was a kid -B
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Simple Homemade Favorites
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More