- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8 slices
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 cups apple, sliced and peeled
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp sugar
- 3 oz cream cheese, soft
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Slice apples and sprinkle the cinnamon and ½ teaspoon of sugar over them.
- Make cream cheese filling with cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Add apples to pie crust; pour cream cheese filling over apples. Then mix brown sugar and flour together making crumb mix with pecans and place on top.
- Bake in oven at 350° F until you see it bubble, about 45 minutes.
- This pie is best served when made the day before and allowed to chill overnight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More