- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (21 oz.) can apple pie filling
- (Note)Cherry pie filling may be used.
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 baked pie shell, cooled
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1/2 cup cold half and half
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. vanilla instant
- pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip topping
- Combine apple pie filling, brown sugar and cinnamon.Add nuts.
- Spread half in 8-inch pie shell; chill remaining mixture.
- Pour milk and half and half into small mixer bowl.
- Add pie filling mix. Beat at lowest speed of mixer until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon over apple mixture in pie shell.
- Chill 3 hours.
- Garnish with rest of apple mixture and additional whipped topping.
NotesFast & the only cooking is the crust. Greast taste too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More