APPLE CREAM PIE
- Servings: 6
- 1 (21 oz.) can apple pie filling
- (Note)Cherry pie filling may be used.
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 baked pie shell, cooled
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1/2 cup cold half and half
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. vanilla instant
- pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip topping
Combine apple pie filling, brown sugar and cinnamon.Add nuts.
Spread half in 8-inch pie shell; chill remaining mixture.
Pour milk and half and half into small mixer bowl.
Add pie filling mix. Beat at lowest speed of mixer until well blended.
Fold in whipped topping.
Spoon over apple mixture in pie shell.
Chill 3 hours.
Garnish with rest of apple mixture and additional whipped topping.