- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans sugar-free Comstock apples, pre-sliced
- Sweet 'N Low, to taste
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- Cinnamon (generous amount)
- Nutmeg, to taste
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- To apples, add lemon juice, Sweet 'N Low, syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg. Blend well. Put into prepared baking dish.
- In separate bowl, add oats and flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg (small amount) and Sweet 'N Low. Add softened butter and blend until dry ingredients and butter become crumbly and well mixed. Pour over the apples. If more topping is desired, increase ingredients. Bake for 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More