- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans sugar-free Comstock apples, pre-sliced
- Sweet 'N Low, to taste
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- Cinnamon (generous amount)
- Nutmeg, to taste
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- To apples, add lemon juice, Sweet 'N Low, syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg. Blend well. Put into prepared baking dish.
- In separate bowl, add oats and flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg (small amount) and Sweet 'N Low. Add softened butter and blend until dry ingredients and butter become crumbly and well mixed. Pour over the apples. If more topping is desired, increase ingredients. Bake for 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More