- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans sugar-free Comstock apples, pre-sliced
- Sweet 'N Low, to taste
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- Cinnamon (generous amount)
- Nutmeg, to taste
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- To apples, add lemon juice, Sweet 'N Low, syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg. Blend well. Put into prepared baking dish.
- In separate bowl, add oats and flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg (small amount) and Sweet 'N Low. Add softened butter and blend until dry ingredients and butter become crumbly and well mixed. Pour over the apples. If more topping is desired, increase ingredients. Bake for 45 minutes.