- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1-3/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 small apples, sliced
- Crust: Combine all ingredients. Press into bottom and 1-1/2-in. up sides of a 10-inch springform pan. Chill.
- Topping: Combine all ingredients until crumbly. Set aside.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese, brown sugar and sour cream in large mixer bowl on medium speed for 2 minutes. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add spices. Pour into crust. Spread apples over filling.
- Sprinkle topping on top. Bake at 325ºF for 65-75 minutes, or just until soft set in center. Run knife around edge to loosen cake from pan then cool completely in pan on wire rack. Chill overnight if possible.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More