- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time:
- 6 baking apples
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar replacement or granulated fructose
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup margarine
- Wash, peel and slice apples.
- Place on bottom of 8 inch square baking dish, and add water and vanilla.
- Combine flour, sugar replacement, cinnamon and margarine in bowl or food processor.
- Work with pastry wire or steel blade into crumbs.
- Sprinkle crumbs evenly over top of apple slices.
- Bake at 375F for 30-35 minutes.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Babette's Test Kitchen
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More