- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time:
- 6 baking apples
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar replacement or granulated fructose
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup margarine
- Wash, peel and slice apples.
- Place on bottom of 8 inch square baking dish, and add water and vanilla.
- Combine flour, sugar replacement, cinnamon and margarine in bowl or food processor.
- Work with pastry wire or steel blade into crumbs.
- Sprinkle crumbs evenly over top of apple slices.
- Bake at 375F for 30-35 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More