- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time:
- 6 baking apples
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar replacement or granulated fructose
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup margarine
- Wash, peel and slice apples.
- Place on bottom of 8 inch square baking dish, and add water and vanilla.
- Combine flour, sugar replacement, cinnamon and margarine in bowl or food processor.
- Work with pastry wire or steel blade into crumbs.
- Sprinkle crumbs evenly over top of apple slices.
- Bake at 375F for 30-35 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More