- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time:
- 6 baking apples
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar replacement or granulated fructose
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup margarine
- Wash, peel and slice apples.
- Place on bottom of 8 inch square baking dish, and add water and vanilla.
- Combine flour, sugar replacement, cinnamon and margarine in bowl or food processor.
- Work with pastry wire or steel blade into crumbs.
- Sprinkle crumbs evenly over top of apple slices.
- Bake at 375F for 30-35 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More