- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 tablespoons of butter
- 1/3 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of flour
- 6 large apples
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Blend together with a pastry blender or two kitchen knives the flour, sugar salt cinnamon, nutmeg, and butter.
- Set aside.
- Peel, core, and slice the apples.
- Put apples in 10-inch baking dish.
- Cover with flour mixture.
- Set baking dish on a baking sheet with sides.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until apples are soft and the juices bubbly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Cooking for a Cure
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More