- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 5 medium tart apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup water
- whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
- Arrange sliced apples in a buttered 8-inch square baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the sugars, flour, and oats; stir in melted butter.
- Spread mixture over the apples.
- Pour water evenly over top.
- Bake in a 375F oven for 30 minutes, until apples are tender and top is nicely browned.
- Serve warm or cooled with ice cream or whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More