- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Cups Peeled, Cored and Sliced Apples
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 3/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Place apples in prepared dish.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Pour water over all.
- In a bowl, cream together sugar and butter. Blend in flour.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly over apples.
- Bake in preheated oven 30 to 40 minutes, until apples are tender and crust is golden.
NotesWe like our Apple Crisp without the oats. This recipe is soo good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More