- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryWe like our Apple Crisp without the oats. This recipe is soo good!
- 4 Cups Peeled, Cored and Sliced Apples
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 3/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Place apples in prepared dish.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Pour water over all.
- In a bowl, cream together sugar and butter. Blend in flour.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly over apples.
- Bake in preheated oven 30 to 40 minutes, until apples are tender and crust is golden.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Chips Galore Cookies
Betty Crocker Spinach-Cheese BallsSee More