- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 medium apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter
- Place apple slices in two quart baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Combine flour, sugar, oats, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Cut butter into one-inch chunks. Blend into dry ingredients, using a pastry blender or two forks. When crumbly, sprinkle over apples. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. Turn oven down to 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes more.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More