- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 medium sized apples, peeled, cored & sliced
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (plus some additional for apples)
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg (plus some additional for apples)
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups softened butter
- 3 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1. Preheat Oven to 350.
- 2. In a large bowl combine the flour, oats, cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar. Mix in softened butter until crumbly.
- 3. Toss apple slices with some additional cinnamon, nutmeg and granulated sugar.
- 4. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Pour apples into pan. Cover apples with crumble mixture.
- 5. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until apples are tender.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More