- 10 medium sized apples, peeled, cored & sliced
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (plus some additional for apples)
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg (plus some additional for apples)
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups softened butter
- 3 tbsp. granulated sugar
1. Preheat Oven to 350.
2. In a large bowl combine the flour, oats, cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar. Mix in softened butter until crumbly.
3. Toss apple slices with some additional cinnamon, nutmeg and granulated sugar.
4. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Pour apples into pan. Cover apples with crumble mixture.
5. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until apples are tender.