- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6-10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- •4 cups chopped apples (Granny Smith are especially good)
- •1/2 cup rolled oats
- •2/3 cups melted butter
- •3/4 cups brown sugar
- •1/2 cup flour
- •3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Grease a baking pan and arrange the apple chunks in the pan.
- Mix the brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon, and butter.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the apples.
- Bake approximately 30 minutes.
- Apple Crisp is delicious served warm with a dollop of ice cream!
NotesGot this one from my mom!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More