- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6-10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- •4 cups chopped apples (Granny Smith are especially good)
- •1/2 cup rolled oats
- •2/3 cups melted butter
- •3/4 cups brown sugar
- •1/2 cup flour
- •3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Grease a baking pan and arrange the apple chunks in the pan.
- Mix the brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon, and butter.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the apples.
- Bake approximately 30 minutes.
- Apple Crisp is delicious served warm with a dollop of ice cream!
NotesGot this one from my mom!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More