- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6-10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- •4 cups chopped apples (Granny Smith are especially good)
- •1/2 cup rolled oats
- •2/3 cups melted butter
- •3/4 cups brown sugar
- •1/2 cup flour
- •3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Grease a baking pan and arrange the apple chunks in the pan.
- Mix the brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon, and butter.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the apples.
- Bake approximately 30 minutes.
- Apple Crisp is delicious served warm with a dollop of ice cream!
NotesGot this one from my mom!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More