- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6-10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- •4 cups chopped apples (Granny Smith are especially good)
- •1/2 cup rolled oats
- •2/3 cups melted butter
- •3/4 cups brown sugar
- •1/2 cup flour
- •3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Grease a baking pan and arrange the apple chunks in the pan.
- Mix the brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon, and butter.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the apples.
- Bake approximately 30 minutes.
- Apple Crisp is delicious served warm with a dollop of ice cream!
NotesGot this one from my mom!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More