Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
3 cups sliced apples
1 cup flour
1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup margarine (1 stick)
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Grease bottom and sides of 8 or 9 inch pan.
3. Peel, core, and slice apples.
4. Place on bottom of greased pan.
5. Combine flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and cinnamon in bowl.
6. Cut in margarine with pastry blender until crumbly.
7. Sprinkle mixture evenly over apples.
8. Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until apples are tender.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Cobbler