- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups sliced apples
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup margarine (1 stick)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grease bottom and sides of 8" or 9" pan.
- Peel, core, and slice apples.
- Place on bottom of greased pan.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar and cinnamon in bowl.
- Cut in margarine with pastry blender until crumbly.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly over apples.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until apples are tender.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More