- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4-6 apples, peeled and chopped into large pieces
- 1 cup flour (sub up to 1/2 of this with oatmeal)
- 1 cup sugar (sub up to 1/2 of this with brown sugar)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat over to 350F.
- Fill your deep baking dish with apples (I often use an ovenproof bowl).
- In a mixing bowl, cut the butter into the dry into the dry ingredients until the mixture is crumbly, or put them all in a food processor and pulse until crumbly.
- Sprinkle the mixture on top of the apples and pat firmly into place.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until the apples are bubbling.
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More