- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4-6 apples, peeled and chopped into large pieces
- 1 cup flour (sub up to 1/2 of this with oatmeal)
- 1 cup sugar (sub up to 1/2 of this with brown sugar)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat over to 350F.
- Fill your deep baking dish with apples (I often use an ovenproof bowl).
- In a mixing bowl, cut the butter into the dry into the dry ingredients until the mixture is crumbly, or put them all in a food processor and pulse until crumbly.
- Sprinkle the mixture on top of the apples and pat firmly into place.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until the apples are bubbling.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Baked Baby Reds
Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Classic Blue Cheese DressingSee More