- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4-6 apples, peeled and chopped into large pieces
- 1 cup flour (sub up to 1/2 of this with oatmeal)
- 1 cup sugar (sub up to 1/2 of this with brown sugar)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat over to 350F.
- Fill your deep baking dish with apples (I often use an ovenproof bowl).
- In a mixing bowl, cut the butter into the dry into the dry ingredients until the mixture is crumbly, or put them all in a food processor and pulse until crumbly.
- Sprinkle the mixture on top of the apples and pat firmly into place.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until the apples are bubbling.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Taste of CenturyLink
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More