- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4-6 apples, peeled and chopped into large pieces
- 1 cup flour (sub up to 1/2 of this with oatmeal)
- 1 cup sugar (sub up to 1/2 of this with brown sugar)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat over to 350F.
- Fill your deep baking dish with apples (I often use an ovenproof bowl).
- In a mixing bowl, cut the butter into the dry into the dry ingredients until the mixture is crumbly, or put them all in a food processor and pulse until crumbly.
- Sprinkle the mixture on top of the apples and pat firmly into place.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until the apples are bubbling.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
MidLife Road Trip's
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More