- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 15-20
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 fruit (apple, cherries, or peach) pie filling cans
- Several sticks of butter
- *Ice Cream (optional)
- 1. Butter 9x13 dish and spread canned fruit in bottom.
- 2. Sprinkle cake mix evenly over fruit.
- 3. Slice pats of butter on fruit and cover with powdered cake mix.
- 4. Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- 5. Sprinkle on chopped walnuts halfway through baking.
- *Serve with ice cream if desired.
NotesA deliciously crispy, sweet treat to top off an evening with friends.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More