- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans Crescent Rolls
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Granny Smith Apples
- 1 Stick butter or margaine
- 1 (12.5 oz) can Mountain Dew
- Peel and core apples, slice each apple into 8 slices.
- Separate crescent rolls. Roll a slice of apple in each crescent roll, sealing throughly.
- Place in a 13x9 inch baking dish. Melt butter, add sugar and vanilla and spoon over rolls. Then pour Mountain Dew over all and bake.
- I like to squeeze some lemon on these...wonderful!
NotesEasy and a RAVE review every time they are served, I think you will LOVE these! T-N-T
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
CRISPY BAKED RAVIOLI
Banana TrifleSee More