- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 apple - peeled, cored and shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/2 soy flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a mini muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together the apple, cheese, applesauce, eggs and olive oil.
- Combine the flour, oats, baking powder and minced garlic; stir by hand into the wet ingredients until well blended.
- Spoon into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the tops of the muffins spring back when lightly pressed.
- Cool completely before serving.
- Store in frig or freezer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More