- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 apple - peeled, cored and shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/2 soy flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a mini muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together the apple, cheese, applesauce, eggs and olive oil.
- Combine the flour, oats, baking powder and minced garlic; stir by hand into the wet ingredients until well blended.
- Spoon into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the tops of the muffins spring back when lightly pressed.
- Cool completely before serving.
- Store in frig or freezer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More