- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4cup Mountain Dew
- 1 green Granny Smith apple
- 1 pkg. crescent rolls (8 count)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 stick oleo
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Peel and slice apple into eight pieces. Roll each slice in crescent roll. Place in a greased 8x8 pan.
- Mix sugar, oleo, and cinnamon together. Sprinkle this mixture over top of crescent rolls, then pour Mountain Dew over top.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Lau Family Recipes
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More