- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4cup Mountain Dew
- 1 green Granny Smith apple
- 1 pkg. crescent rolls (8 count)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 stick oleo
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Peel and slice apple into eight pieces. Roll each slice in crescent roll. Place in a greased 8x8 pan.
- Mix sugar, oleo, and cinnamon together. Sprinkle this mixture over top of crescent rolls, then pour Mountain Dew over top.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More