- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4cup Mountain Dew
- 1 green Granny Smith apple
- 1 pkg. crescent rolls (8 count)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 stick oleo
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Peel and slice apple into eight pieces. Roll each slice in crescent roll. Place in a greased 8x8 pan.
- Mix sugar, oleo, and cinnamon together. Sprinkle this mixture over top of crescent rolls, then pour Mountain Dew over top.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
A Falcon FeastSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More