- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) can refrigerated flaky biscuit dough
- 4 apples - peeled, cored and halved
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Butter a 7x11 inch baking pan. Separate biscuit dough into 8 pieces. Flatten each piece of dough into a circle. Wrap one biscuit around each apple half and place, seam side down, in pan.
- In small bowl, combine sugar, water, melted butter and vanilla. Pour mixture over dumplings in pan. Sprinkle cinnamon on top. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, until golden. Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
The Naked MacaronSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More