- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 C orange juice
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 2 large granny smith apples (peeled, cored, quartered)
- 1 C sugar
- 1 stick butter
- Dash of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine vanilla, orange juice, sugar, and butter in sauce pan.
- Place over medium heat until butter melts and sugar dissolves.
- Meanwhile, wrap apple quarters with crescent roll pieces and place in ungreased baking dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon and top with sauce pan mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
NotesMy husband's grandmother gave me this recipe and it is super yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More