- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 C orange juice
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 2 large granny smith apples (peeled, cored, quartered)
- 1 C sugar
- 1 stick butter
- Dash of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine vanilla, orange juice, sugar, and butter in sauce pan.
- Place over medium heat until butter melts and sugar dissolves.
- Meanwhile, wrap apple quarters with crescent roll pieces and place in ungreased baking dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon and top with sauce pan mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
NotesMy husband's grandmother gave me this recipe and it is super yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More