- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 C orange juice
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 2 large granny smith apples (peeled, cored, quartered)
- 1 C sugar
- 1 stick butter
- Dash of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine vanilla, orange juice, sugar, and butter in sauce pan.
- Place over medium heat until butter melts and sugar dissolves.
- Meanwhile, wrap apple quarters with crescent roll pieces and place in ungreased baking dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon and top with sauce pan mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
NotesMy husband's grandmother gave me this recipe and it is super yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More