- Cooking Time: 35-45 minutes
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 can cresent dinner rolls (any brand will do)
- 4 medium Granny Smith apples
- 1 and 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 12 oz. can Mt. Dew Soda
- Peel and core apples and cut into quarters. Place apple quarters in the microwave for approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Grease a 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
- Seperate rolls and begin to fill each roll with 1 apple quarter rolling from the smallest end, close and seal each roll and place in baking dish until all rolls and apple quarters are used.
- In a medium sauce pan melt butter, add sugars and cinnamon. Bring to a boil and turn off. Pour this mixture over your rolls immediately, and then pour the 12 oz can of Mt. Dew over the melted sugar mixture and rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 35 - 45 minutes. They will be golden brown and hot and bubbly.
NotesThis recipe can be found on many sites. However mine is just a bit different. I have had this recipe for over 15 years. Easy and everyone always can't wait until I make them again.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More