- Cooking Time: 35-45 minutes
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 can cresent dinner rolls (any brand will do)
- 4 medium Granny Smith apples
- 1 and 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 12 oz. can Mt. Dew Soda
- Peel and core apples and cut into quarters. Place apple quarters in the microwave for approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Grease a 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
- Seperate rolls and begin to fill each roll with 1 apple quarter rolling from the smallest end, close and seal each roll and place in baking dish until all rolls and apple quarters are used.
- In a medium sauce pan melt butter, add sugars and cinnamon. Bring to a boil and turn off. Pour this mixture over your rolls immediately, and then pour the 12 oz can of Mt. Dew over the melted sugar mixture and rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 35 - 45 minutes. They will be golden brown and hot and bubbly.
NotesThis recipe can be found on many sites. However mine is just a bit different. I have had this recipe for over 15 years. Easy and everyone always can't wait until I make them again.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More