- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 diced granny smith apple
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350. Spoon apples and apple pie filling into each tortilla (divide equally).
- Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon then roll tortillas (like an enchilada). Place each in a lightly greased baking pan. Heat butter, sugar, brown sugar, water and sour cream until boiling in a saucepan until the sugar is melted. Pour sauce over tortillas. Bake for 20 minutes until bubbly.
NotesThis tastes similar to applepie but always wows the guests!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More