- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spoon fruit evenly onto all tortillas, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Roll up tortillas and place seam side down on lightly greased 8x8 baking pan.
- Bring margarine, sugars and water to a boil in a medium sauce pan.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly for 3 minutes.
- Pour sauce evenly over tortillas; sprinkle with extra cinnamon on top if desired.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Makes 6 large tortillas; may be cut in half to serve 12.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Italy or BustSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More