- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 21oz can apple pie filling (I used light instead of regular)
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (I didn't bother measuring)
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Spoon fruit evenly onto all tortillas, sprinkle with cinnamon. Roll up and place seam-side down in lightly greased 8x8 baking pan.
- 3. Bring margarine, sugars and water to a boil in medium sauce pan. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly for 3 minutes.
- 4. Pour sauce evenly over tortillas; sprinkle with extra cinnamon on top if desired. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 5. Makes 6 large tortillas; may be cut in half to serve 12.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Carl’s Cabbage Cream Pie
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Banana CakeSee More