- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 21oz can apple pie filling (I used light instead of regular)
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (I didn't bother measuring)
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Spoon fruit evenly onto all tortillas, sprinkle with cinnamon. Roll up and place seam-side down in lightly greased 8x8 baking pan.
- 3. Bring margarine, sugars and water to a boil in medium sauce pan. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly for 3 minutes.
- 4. Pour sauce evenly over tortillas; sprinkle with extra cinnamon on top if desired. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 5. Makes 6 large tortillas; may be cut in half to serve 12.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Get Cookin'See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More