- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 c. milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 6 large apples
- Mix flour, baking powder, mild, and egg.
- Peel and core apples: cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Add to batter, then drop mixture into hot deep fat by tablespoons.
- When brown, remove from fat and drain. Serve while hot.
- Delicious when sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More