- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 c. milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 6 large apples
- Mix flour, baking powder, mild, and egg.
- Peel and core apples: cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Add to batter, then drop mixture into hot deep fat by tablespoons.
- When brown, remove from fat and drain. Serve while hot.
- Delicious when sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More