- Cooking Time: 10-12 hours
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3 to 4 lb pork loin roast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 to 6 apples, cored and quartered
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 t. ground ginger
- Rub roast with salt and pepper.
- Brown briefly under broiler to remove excess fat; drain well.
- Arrange apples in bottom of slow cooker; place roast on top.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spoon over roast.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours.
NotesMy family raved about this roast when I made it for Christmas eve dinner.
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More