- Cooking Time: 10-12 hours
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3 to 4 lb pork loin roast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 to 6 apples, cored and quartered
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 t. ground ginger
- Rub roast with salt and pepper.
- Brown briefly under broiler to remove excess fat; drain well.
- Arrange apples in bottom of slow cooker; place roast on top.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spoon over roast.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours.
NotesMy family raved about this roast when I made it for Christmas eve dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
The Naked Macaron
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More