APPLE-GLAZED PORK ROAST
- Cooking Time: 10-12 hours
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3 to 4 lb pork loin roast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 to 6 apples, cored and quartered
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 t. ground ginger
Rub roast with salt and pepper.
Brown briefly under broiler to remove excess fat; drain well.
Arrange apples in bottom of slow cooker; place roast on top.
Combine remaining ingredients and spoon over roast.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours.