- Cooking Time: 10-12 hours
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3 to 4 lb pork loin roast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 to 6 apples, cored and quartered
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 t. ground ginger
- Rub roast with salt and pepper.
- Brown briefly under broiler to remove excess fat; drain well.
- Arrange apples in bottom of slow cooker; place roast on top.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spoon over roast.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours.
NotesMy family raved about this roast when I made it for Christmas eve dinner.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More