- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 5
- 12 slices double-smoked bacon
- 1/4 cup grainy mustard
- 2 apples (such as gala or fuji) cut into 24 wedges
- 8 oz gorgonzola cheese, cubed into 24 pieces
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook bacon in batches until cooked through but not crispy. Transfer to a paper-towel lined plate and let cool.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cut each strip of bacon in half to make 24 small strips.
- Spread each strip with 1/2 tsp mustard and wrap around an apple wedge and piece of cheese. Secure with toothpick.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Arrange bites on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven just until bacon starts to bubble and cheese begins to melt, about 3-5 minutes.
- Do not overcook.
- Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More