- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 c Diced peeled apples (1/8")
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Butter
- 1 pkg Powdered fruit pectin
- 3 cup Sugar
- 2 cup Packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- Mix apples, water and butter. Cook over low heat, stirring, until apples are soft. Stir in pectin;
- bring to a full boil stirring constantly. Add sugars, cinnamon and nutmeg. Return to rolling
- boil; boil, stirring, 1 minute. Remove from heat; skim foam.
- Pour into hot jars leaving 1/4" headspace. Process in boiling water bath 10 minutes.
NotesTastes like apple pie in a jar! Yummy! Yield: 7 1/2 pints
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More