- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups water
- 1 (6-ounce) can apple juice concentrate
- Pour the two envelopes of unflavored gelatin into a medium bowl.
- Add the boiling water, stirring until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Add the apple juice concentrate; stir well.
- Pour the mixture into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch baking pan.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator until the gelatin is firm.
- Cut into squares and enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More