- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small jar (12-14 ounces) apple jelly
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Kraft Catalina salad dressing
- 1 envelope Onion soup mix
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Combine jelly, salad dressing and onion soup mix. Mix well.
- In a sprayed casserole dish place chicken breast and pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 more minutes.
NotesIf you like sweet & sour chicken you will love this! So easy to throw together and the house smells wonderful when it is baking! This is also great on the grill! Grill the chicken and then baste with the sauce! Yummy!
I have used 18 ounces of apple jelly when I couldn't find the smaller jar and it works perfect! The only brand of apple jelly I've ever found is Kroger brand and it is delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More