- Cooking Time: 45 to 55
- Preparation Time:
- 1 samll jar of apple jelly
- 1 (16 oz.) Kraft Catalina Salad Dressing
- 1 pack Lipton onion soup mix
- 4 bonless skinless chicken breast
- Mix jelly, salad dressing and soup mix.
- Pour over chicken in a sprayed casserole dish. Bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes, uncovered.
NotesIf you like sweet & sour chicken you will love this! So easy to throw together and the house smells wonderful when it is baking! This is also great on the grill! Grill the chicken and then baste with the sauce! Yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More