- Cooking Time: 45 to 55
- Preparation Time:
- 1 samll jar of apple jelly
- 1 (16 oz.) Kraft Catalina Salad Dressing
- 1 pack Lipton onion soup mix
- 4 bonless skinless chicken breast
- Mix jelly, salad dressing and soup mix.
- Pour over chicken in a sprayed casserole dish. Bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes, uncovered.
NotesIf you like sweet & sour chicken you will love this! So easy to throw together and the house smells wonderful when it is baking! This is also great on the grill! Grill the chicken and then baste with the sauce! Yummy!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Crockpot Garlic & Brown Sugar Chicken
Sour Cream Apple Squares
My Individual Pineapple Upside DownsSee More