- Cooking Time: 10-20 min
- Servings: 10 half pints
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 7 c apple juice
- 9 c sugar
- 1 box pectin
- 1. Fill water bath and pre-heat.
- 2. Pour juice in big pot and heat on medium (if juice is cold).
- 3. Measure out sugar.
- 4. Stir in pectin.
- 5. Turn heat to high and bring to boil.
- 6. Stir in sugar quickly, return to boil, boil 1 min.
- 7. Remove from heat. Skim off any foam.
- 8. Ladle in jars and process 5 min.
NotesLove apple jelly on my toast in the morning!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Nick's PicksSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More