- Cooking Time: 10-20 min
- Servings: 10 half pints
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 7 c apple juice
- 9 c sugar
- 1 box pectin
- 1. Fill water bath and pre-heat.
- 2. Pour juice in big pot and heat on medium (if juice is cold).
- 3. Measure out sugar.
- 4. Stir in pectin.
- 5. Turn heat to high and bring to boil.
- 6. Stir in sugar quickly, return to boil, boil 1 min.
- 7. Remove from heat. Skim off any foam.
- 8. Ladle in jars and process 5 min.
NotesLove apple jelly on my toast in the morning!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More