- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 8 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 2-20 oz. cans apple pie filling
- cinnamon for sprinkling
- 1 c. part skim ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 t. pure almond extract
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 6 T. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 3 T. margarine
- 6 T. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. quick oats
- pinch nutmeg
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. pecans, toasted
- Prepare lasagna according to package directions; drain.
- Spread one can apple pie filling in a greased 9×13 inch pan, slicing any extra-thick apples.
- Lightly sprinkle apples with cinnamon.
- Layer four pieces of lasagna over apples.
- In a bowl, mix together ricotta cheese, egg, almond extract and 1/4 cup sugar.
- Spread evenly over lasagna and top with the remaining four pieces of lasagna.
- Spoon the remaining can of apple pie filling over lasagna.
- In a small bowl, crumble together flour, cinnamon, margarine, 6 tablespoons brown sugar, oats and nutmeg.
- Sprinkle over apple filling.
- Prepare sour cream garnish by mixing sour cream and 1/3-cup brown sugar; chill.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Cut into serving pieces and top with a dollop of sour cream garnish and a few toasted pecans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Food Travels Through Italy
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More