- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 8 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 2-20 oz. cans apple pie filling
- cinnamon for sprinkling
- 1 c. part skim ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 t. pure almond extract
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 6 T. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 3 T. margarine
- 6 T. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. quick oats
- pinch nutmeg
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. pecans, toasted
- Prepare lasagna according to package directions; drain.
- Spread one can apple pie filling in a greased 9×13 inch pan, slicing any extra-thick apples.
- Lightly sprinkle apples with cinnamon.
- Layer four pieces of lasagna over apples.
- In a bowl, mix together ricotta cheese, egg, almond extract and 1/4 cup sugar.
- Spread evenly over lasagna and top with the remaining four pieces of lasagna.
- Spoon the remaining can of apple pie filling over lasagna.
- In a small bowl, crumble together flour, cinnamon, margarine, 6 tablespoons brown sugar, oats and nutmeg.
- Sprinkle over apple filling.
- Prepare sour cream garnish by mixing sour cream and 1/3-cup brown sugar; chill.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Cut into serving pieces and top with a dollop of sour cream garnish and a few toasted pecans.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More