- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 21 ounce cans apple pie filling
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cheddar cheese, ricotta cheese, egg sugar and vanilla extract in a medium bowl. Blend well. Spread one can apple pie filling over bottom of a greased 9x13" baking pan. Layer with half of the noodles and then the cheese mixture. Layer again with remaining noodles and the second can of pie filling.
Combine flour, 6 tablespoons brown sugar, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg in a small bowl. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over top. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare garnish by blending sour cream and brown sugar. Beat until smooth. Cover and refrigerate. Serve warm apple lasagna with sour cream.