- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 21 ounce cans apple pie filling
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cheddar cheese, ricotta cheese, egg sugar and vanilla extract in a medium bowl. Blend well. Spread one can apple pie filling over bottom of a greased 9x13" baking pan. Layer with half of the noodles and then the cheese mixture. Layer again with remaining noodles and the second can of pie filling.
- Combine flour, 6 tablespoons brown sugar, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg in a small bowl. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over top. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare garnish by blending sour cream and brown sugar. Beat until smooth. Cover and refrigerate. Serve warm apple lasagna with sour cream.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Katherine's Lemon Meringue Pie: Desperate Housewives
Kung Pao Chicken
TACO BAKESee More