- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 5-6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 Fuji apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 8-12 radishes, sliced thinly
- 2 celery stalks, sliced thinly
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tsp. creamed horseradish
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- ½ cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dill sprigs for garnish (Optional)
- Combine the prepared apple, radishes, celery and mango in a large serving bowl. In a small bowl; mix together rest of ingredients. Pour dressing over the vegetable/fruit mix, tossing gently until all ingredients are well coated. Adjust salt and pepper as desired. Garnish with dill sprigs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More