- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large onion, finely chopped 2 T chopped parsley
- 2 T butter ½ t pepper
- 2 ½ lb ground beef 2 t salt
- 1 ½ C fresh bread crumbs ¼ t allspice
- 2 C finely chopped peeled/cored apple 1 T prepared or ¼ t dry mustard
- 3 eggs, beaten ¼ C ketchup
- Saute onion in butter until soft.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, beef, bread crumbs, apples, eggs, parsley, pepper, salt, allspice, mustard and ketchup.
- Form into loaf and place in 10 x 14 baking pan or into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 15 min before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More