- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large onion, finely chopped 2 T chopped parsley
- 2 T butter ½ t pepper
- 2 ½ lb ground beef 2 t salt
- 1 ½ C fresh bread crumbs ¼ t allspice
- 2 C finely chopped peeled/cored apple 1 T prepared or ¼ t dry mustard
- 3 eggs, beaten ¼ C ketchup
- Saute onion in butter until soft.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, beef, bread crumbs, apples, eggs, parsley, pepper, salt, allspice, mustard and ketchup.
- Form into loaf and place in 10 x 14 baking pan or into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 15 min before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More