- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 cup flour
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup finely chopped apples
- 2 tbsp.sugar mixed with 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 deg. and greased muffin tin.
- In a large bowl,combine the sugar,beaten egg and melted butter together;blend well.
- Sift the flour,baking powder and salt together in another bowl.
- Pour dry ingredients over top of eff mixture;add milk and apples and stir just enough to moisten dry ingredients.
- Fill prepare muffin tin 2/3 full;sprinkle with the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Bake in the preheat oven for about 25 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More