- Cooking Time: 75
- Preparation Time: 20
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 C 100% apple juice or fresh cider
- 1 red onion, sliced or diced
- 2 cloves garlic or garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 4 tsp dijon mustard (or spicy brown to shake things up!)
- 1 apple, cored, peeled, and sliced
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Mix juice, onion, garlic, herbs, and mustard.
- 3. Place chicken in baking dish, place sliced apples on chicken, pour mixture on top.
- 4. Cover with foil and bake for about 1 hour or until your chicken temp is 180 degrees. You may remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes to brown top of chicken.
NotesCleanse and max phase friendly. Use the chicken broth from bottom of baking dish over brown rice.
You can turn this into a crock pot meal too! Just throw all ingredients into a crock pot for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low. The chicken will fall apart.
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
A Falcon FeastSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More