- Cooking Time: 75
- Preparation Time: 20
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 C 100% apple juice or fresh cider
- 1 red onion, sliced or diced
- 2 cloves garlic or garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 4 tsp dijon mustard (or spicy brown to shake things up!)
- 1 apple, cored, peeled, and sliced
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Mix juice, onion, garlic, herbs, and mustard.
- 3. Place chicken in baking dish, place sliced apples on chicken, pour mixture on top.
- 4. Cover with foil and bake for about 1 hour or until your chicken temp is 180 degrees. You may remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes to brown top of chicken.
NotesCleanse and max phase friendly. Use the chicken broth from bottom of baking dish over brown rice.
You can turn this into a crock pot meal too! Just throw all ingredients into a crock pot for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low. The chicken will fall apart.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Nanci's World Famous Cannoli
Grilled Veggie Pasta Salad
Cinnamon Red Hot PicklesSee More