- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (32 fluid ounce) bottle apple juice, chilled
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 liters ginger ale
- 1 apple
- In a large punch bowl, combine apple juice, cranberry juice concentrate and orange juice.
- Stir until dissolved, then slowly pour in the ginger ale.
- Thinly slice the apple vertically, forming whole apple slices. Float apple slices on top of punc
NotesThis quick and easy punch would be delightful at a country wedding or any celebration. Champagne can be used instead of ginger ale for an adult punch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More