- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (32 fluid ounce) bottle apple juice, chilled
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 liters ginger ale
- 1 apple
- In a large punch bowl, combine apple juice, cranberry juice concentrate and orange juice.
- Stir until dissolved, then slowly pour in the ginger ale.
- Thinly slice the apple vertically, forming whole apple slices. Float apple slices on top of punc
NotesThis quick and easy punch would be delightful at a country wedding or any celebration. Champagne can be used instead of ginger ale for an adult punch.
Lau Family Recipes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More