- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
- 3tbsp butter
- ¼ cp packed light brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 sweet apple
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cp flour and milk each
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice and powdered sugar
- Preheat Oven 425
- Melt butter in cast iron fry pan,
- add cinnamon and sugar and swirl,
- add apple and cook until just starting to soften about 3 minutes
- In a blender, whirl together eggs, salt, flour and milk.
- Pour egg mixture into pan and bake until puffed and brown- about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with lemon juice and powdered sugar.
NotesThis is from Sunset Magazine, West Edition, October 2009
This recipe was chosen because the ingredients are usually stocked in most kitchens, it was quick and very simple and of course delicious.
Overall a good Fall Treat!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More