- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
BackstoryThis is from Sunset Magazine, West Edition, October 2009
This recipe was chosen because the ingredients are usually stocked in most kitchens, it was quick and very simple and of course delicious.
Overall a good Fall Treat!
- 3tbsp butter
- ¼ cp packed light brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 sweet apple
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cp flour and milk each
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice and powdered sugar
- Preheat Oven 425
- Melt butter in cast iron fry pan,
- add cinnamon and sugar and swirl,
- add apple and cook until just starting to soften about 3 minutes
- In a blender, whirl together eggs, salt, flour and milk.
- Pour egg mixture into pan and bake until puffed and brown- about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with lemon juice and powdered sugar.
It's all about that protein
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More