- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound loaf Italian bread, unsliced
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Slice bread into 1" slices. Set aside. Spread melted butter in jelly roll pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Cover with sliced apples. Sprinkle with cinnamon and set aside.
- Beat eggs in large bowl, add milk and vanilla. Dip bread slices in egg mixture and place on top of apples. Pour remaining egg mixture over bread.
- Bake for 25-40 minutes until golden. Serve apple side up.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More