- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil or melted butter
- 2 or 3 firm, tart cooking apples
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Mix batter ingredients until well-blended, and let stand 15 minutes.
- Peel, core and thinly slice apples.
- Pour 2 to 3 tablespoons batter onto a hot, greased griddle.
- Quickly place apple slices on batter in a wagon-wheel design.
- When batter is set, flip pancakes.
- When slices brown, remove and serve pancakes apple side up.
- Sprinkle with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More