- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil or melted butter
- 2 or 3 firm, tart cooking apples
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Mix batter ingredients until well-blended, and let stand 15 minutes.
- Peel, core and thinly slice apples.
- Pour 2 to 3 tablespoons batter onto a hot, greased griddle.
- Quickly place apple slices on batter in a wagon-wheel design.
- When batter is set, flip pancakes.
- When slices brown, remove and serve pancakes apple side up.
- Sprinkle with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Summertime SippersSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More